back to school
>> Friday, June 16, 2006
Yep. I'm back in school.
If you ask me why, I'm sorry but I can't give you a definite answer. It's a mixture of I'm-a-little-bored and Maybe-I've-always-wanted-to-do-this and I'm-just-trying-to-figure-out-if-this-will-work-for-me, etc etc.
Anyway, I'm taking 3 classes this sem in UP Dil. If everything goes out well, I can finish the Certificate in Professional Education Program in 1 year. My classes would be every Monday and Thursday (4 - 830pm).
Last Thursday was my first day in school. Good thing that Rowick and I are classmates (she graduated there) because I feel like a freshman (meaning: lost).
---------------------
We met Christopher at McDo Quezon Ave after class. As we were about to finish eating, I realized I left something in the classroom (@#$%^&!!!). So we went back --Rowick and I rode on a jeepney while Christopher followed us on his motorbike.
The rooms were already closed so we didn't get the chance to check if the lost item was there. I went back the following morning and still I'm unable to find it (@#$%^& talaga!!!). I'll post more about this next time.
Going back, we needed to go home since it's already gettin late. This time, the 3 of us rode the motorbike. I was hesitant to do so because it's just plain dangerous. But what the heck, it's fun!
There were only 2 helmets so we girls get to wear 1 each. I kept telling C to be careful because R and I wants to get married someday. And its unfair that he is the only one to experience it.
I was still able to write this post, so obviously we got home safely that night. R's place in only in Project 6 so C and I had to travel all the way from Visayas Ave to Makati.
It started to rain half-way of the trip. But C has raincoats so it wasn't a problem. The ride was fun but a little scary when buses and cars pass by our little motorbike left and right. And your butt hurts after.
It was a great expereince but I'm not sure if I'd do it again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment