windmills, dikes, and wooden shoes
>> Wednesday, January 31, 2007
A note from the Post Office was in my table last last Monday. It says I have to pick up a package. I got a little scared at first since I couldn't think of anyone who could be sending me something. The note says that the contents still needed to be checked by the customs. It could be something illegal.
Anyway, I went to pick it up before lunch since the Makati Post Office is just 5 minutes away.
To my surprise, it was from Nabuur (one of my online volunteering orgs). Straight from the Netherlands!
-->> Weird though, because it has a Canadian stamp.
-->>> I got a Nabuur shirt, but I think it is in XXL. hehe
-->> And a letter from the Nabuur staff.
-->> The back of the letter had caricatures which I think was done by Siegfried Woldhek, who is Nabuur's founder (also CEO of WWF-Netherlands from 1990 to 1998). He is also famous for making literary and political portraits for leading Dutch newspapers.
Visit www.woldhek.nl for more interesting info.
1 comments:
nakakatuwa naman to... :-) masarap ba ang feeling na masama sa isang international community? :-)
Post a Comment