all in a day's work

>> Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Saturday was hectic but fun.

It was Baby Migz' baptism, so we had free lunch. hehe

I had my TMJ therapy around 3pm and watched The Promise afterwards with Mai, Dionne and Lyra at Robinson's Galleria. We were supposed to watch The Holiday but Mai has a DVD, so opted for the former.

The movie was long (about 2 hours) and we had to bear with the group seated behind us. I know I also comment on movies pero hindi kasing lakas ng boses nila. Buti na lng nakakatawa yun ibang hirit nila.

After the movie, I went to Ateneo to watch Sandaang Panaginip with A. Kams and Dulce. Then, we accompanied her to the LFN but we just stayed outside since we are not really participants in the event.

Around 1030pm, Janina called and invited me for an overnight at Westin (now Hotel Philippine Plaza). They had an event but not all the participants are staying for the night, hence there are free rooms.

It was the eve of the Chinese New Year, so we were able to watch some fireworks along our way to the hotel.

Matagal na kami hindi nakakapag-usap so kwentuhan kami until around 2am. It's a good thing the breakfast buffet was until 1030am kaya umabot pa din kami kahit late na nagising. Hindi ko na lang nasulit kasi mabagal pa din ako kumain at hirap mag-chew.

The room was was under the name of a certain Dr. Angelita Go, so we were laughing when the waiter confirmed it he had the correct name. None of us looked Chinese and I think we were too young to be doctors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP