2010

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

Because there’s just so many things that I want to do in life, I figured perhaps it only makes sense to pick a theme for the year.  In that way, my efforts would be focused and I will not get overwhelmed (and frustrated if I am not able to do them) of my to do’s.

And so, my 2010 would be all about health and well-being.  This means that I would have to:

1.  Take my gym enrollment seriously
2.  Watch what I eat and eat on time.  Plus make sure that I eat breakfast everyday
3.  Be active in at least one type of sports

Now, the above only answers the physical aspect.  I also know that I need to seriously look into the spiritual side.  I have not been really out of touch in terms of this, but I know I was also not able to grow deeper in the past year.  I do not have any concrete plans for this yet, but one thing that I seriously need to do is to allot more time for prayer.

I hope things work out fine. Bring it on 2010! :)

3 comments:

Ria 8:36 AM  

WB to blogging :D i must check out this windows thingy. haha. :)

ava 1:52 AM  

thanks! :)

ndi ko pa dn lam kng ano meron, pero naaliw lng ako dahil para ako nagttype sa word.. ang babaw! haha

clatot 10:14 PM  

yey! may babasahin na naman ako ulit! :)

goodluck on your fitness/health goals this year! ako rin gusto ko mag-exercise! tumatanda na tayo! :)

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP