Mr. & Mrs. B
>> Sunday, July 04, 2010
I think Mr. & Mrs. B.'s is the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever been to — simple yet very personal and detailed. I am fortunate to have been part of it.
It felt like watching a movie that is so touching and inspiring that one can’t help but tell the story to other people. I think I have told their story to everyone I have seen in the next 24 hours, including a person whom I’ve just met. I’m not usually very good at telling stories specially if it entails mushy stuff but I must have done a good job that a total stranger (at least at that time) enjoyed the story so much that she made me promise to share the couple’s love story video to her if it gets uploaded.
Their’s is a must-see movie. A classic. Even the soundtrack is great! [ ♫ To Make You Feel My Love ♫]
But what’s greater is that it is no movie at all. It is real — no scripts, no sets. And yet if it were, this is surely one movie which we never want to hear the director say, “Cut!”
6 comments:
i totally agree! nadownload mo na ba yun song? sabi ni kat bob dylan (ata. marley ang naisip ko) ang original.
yep yep. pero yun version ni adele ang ni-download ko.. i like it. :)
bob dylan, pero yung alam kong version is yung kay Adele :)
yep, yun kay adele yun meron ako.. :)
Awww :) Thank you Ava! This entry was very, very touching. :) The version I tried singing was by Garth Brooks. Hehe. I can email you guys the mp3. Gusto ko rin yung version ni Kris Allen but I couldn't find the minus one version for it.
Ngayon ko lang nabasa... maraming salamat sa isang napaka-touching na blog entry! :-)
Post a Comment