“For it is in giving that we receive…”
>> Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Because 2011 is my year of giving more and giving back, I will only be accepting cash gifts on my birthday (Mar 19). I will match the total amount I'll receive and donate them to Project Malasakit.
If you're thinking of buying me a gift (no matter how small) or giving me a party (oo na, assuming ako! haha), please don't. Instead, deposit the money you are to spend to the below account.
BDO Savings Account
208 004 4903
Abigail Velasquez
Instead of texting or calling to greet me, send the same amount you'll spend to my GCash account.
See instructions here:
http://reviews.ebay.ph/How-To-Send-GCash_W0QQugidZ10000000010501771
or http://site.globe.com.ph/web/gcash/how-it-works?sid=TWvZjcuxpRYAAG2fpwAAAACLe
Or you can also give it to me personally. Don't worry, I will prepare a bday box where you can drop your donations. ;)
I already have everything I need, if not more. Sila naman. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment