back in Manila

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2005

After a 10-day vacation...

woke up at 330am
rode the bus back to Manila at 410am
arrived at the MRT North Ave. station at 630am
arrived at my boarding house at 7am

Several knocks/bangs on the door, I still could not get in.
Manang Letty is still on vacation. I don't want to call up our landlady and probably she's in the province, too (w/c is good -- no, that's actually great! I wish they'd come back next year.). I called up Ching one of my roomates but there's no answer. I tried again, but to no avail. I thought of calling Monique, my other roomate but realized she's still in the province as well, because school is over. Next option, Jeline. Called both her numbers but she can't be reached. I called Ching up again, but all I got was her Usher ringback tone. I only got one more option left -- to calle up the landline # hoping that somebody would be awakened (or irritated) and eventually come down and answer the phone. It's a good thing Jeline's roomate, Jack, is already preparing for work. She got down and finally I was able to get in.

1 comments:

geeler 1:19 AM  

well, finally you got here.., about time! demanding! hahaha! missed you... more than 5 days!

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP