back to work

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I was supposed to be at work at 10am but I called in sick and told my Senior I'd be coming at 2pm, instead. Of course, I wasn't sick. I just wanted to sleep some more. Well, that's one good (?) thing about my work, I can take a vacation anytime I want to (except of course, when there are too many people taking a leave on certain dates) and I can call in sick, when I want to sleep some more. And yes, they know I'm not really sick. ;)

5 days of not coming to work and here's what welcomed me:

2 500++ unread emails! (but of course, not all of them are for me.) Around 2 450++ are still unread until now. And I have no plans of reading them.

I found out that I was scheduled for my presentation/ certification exam at 10am today! It's good that I called in sick because I'm not prepared for it and I'm still on vacation mode. I was rescheduled for tomorrow, so I better prepare tonight and impress them. Pressure!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:05 AM  

[url=http://tonoviergates.net/][img]http://tonoviergates.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]cheapest software prices, [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 for mac serial code[/url]
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]pros and cons of quarkxpress 7[/url] student software stores buy cheap oem software
kaspersky internet security 2009 registration codes [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]purchase software directly from[/url] discount software windows xp
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]can i buy photoshop for[/url] adobe acrobat 9 standard tutorial
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]free download of adobe photoshop 7 for mac[/url] selling web software
nero 9 keeps asking for registration [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]educators software discounts[/url][/b]

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP