i want to write!!!
>> Monday, April 04, 2005
I have been wanting to write about 2 things since saturday night, but i'm just too lazy to do so. I wish there's such a thing that could straight away transfer what one is thinking into writing.
It's been almost a week, I should've recovered from my "vacation mode sickness". I thought the vacation would revitalize me, but it feels like I'm drained all the more. I want to stay home -- to sleep, eat, watch movies, listen to music, read, write.
I'm not sure why I feel tired. Work doesn't feel like work after all and I really have lots of free time. Why, then do I feel like this? Maybe it's the thinking that causes the weariness. I really am thinking too much these days. (Those Jesuits! They are to blame for this.. haha) Sometimes I think too much I feel like I'm going to throw up. No kidding. And recently I've been having some flashes of growing up memories. Last time, I posted this,
"EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW.... that her childhood may not have been perfect... but it's over..."
Most of the time I'm glad they're over, but there are times I wished they weren't. And I wished it were different. Oh, well.
Could it be that I, the cheerful and high-spirited me, is suffering from lifeache? I hope not. I'm too young to be diagnosed with this. Someone cheer me up, please...
2 comments:
i just started reading all ur posts, so medyo late na tong comment na to. sana by this time high-spirited ka n ulet. ^_^
sana nga may device that could transfer thoughts directly into words..
btw, if ever you have some advice for getting rid of life-ache, i would like to know ha. ^_^
Post a Comment