back from Subic...

>> Monday, April 18, 2005

Last weekend, I was in Puerto Galera. It was fun and it was one of my best out of towns, ever. But how come I didn't write anything about it? Well, I figured Ate Cla, Guiller and Kuya Rolls will do the postings and I'll just end up repeating them.

This weekend, I was at Grande Island Resort in Subic. It was our Company's Summer Outing. The sand is not white and the shore is narrower. But what the heck, we have the whole island for ourselves. The rooms are nice. And there's a buffet! I don't even remember how many times I've said, "this is the life..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
waiting for the bus: mitch, me


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
look who got on the bus! (Bus #9): ellen, ferdie, john d, mike,
shaun, mitch, karlo, ralph, me, roanna, mimi, ian


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ang tagal umalis, picture muna ulit: kat and me


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we need to take a short boat ride to get to the island..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
that's our ride..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mainit talaga dito as in, pero kailangan naka-smile pa rin:
lindsay, rj, lyn, micth, me, kat


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the island..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it's the thomson invasion!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
picture muna ulit. inaayos pa daw ang rooms namin


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
actually, ang tagal bago kami nakapag-check in.
after lunch na kami nakapag-ayos ng gamit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the man-made lake in the middle of the island.
semento nga lang yun ilalim nya kaya medyo malumot
yun ibang parts. in fairness, maganda sa picture! hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's our cottage..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a little further down our cottages...


After the siesta, the Amazing Race started.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the HelpDesk Team: Vince, RJ, Gerry, Ellen, Ian, Norman

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Norman, Ian, Gerry (he was awarded the Iron Man), (where's Ellen?)


Sayang, hindi kami nanalo. We were leading the race until the 4th stop. But it was fun cheering for them. Dapat may award din kami as best cheeerers.


kakapagod pala maglagay ng pix. bukas na ulit yun iba...

1 comments:

Ria 3:52 PM  

huwaw, ang saya naman ng company outing nyo! :D todo sa picture-picture ah. kami, hindi ngayong summer eh...baka sept or oct pa.. kaya sa ngayon, todo work muna.. love your new layout nga pala..marunong ka naman pala ng html eh!

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP