a couple of hours later..

>> Friday, April 15, 2005

It lasted for an hour.

I walked straight to their table and he stood right away when he saw me. I was quite nervous and maybe he was, too. Then, he introduced me to his friends. And that's with the capital S. Goodness, there were 3 tables full of his friends. So, it wasn't really surprising if I only remembered 1 name. I was introduced as the bestfriend.

We talked. Talked about the usual things -- where I stayed, how's work, how's life. Then, I also asked about the same usual stuff -- where they are staying, how's school, how's life. I was texting while we talked. He was eating. I don't know how I felt but somehow he seemed a little tensed. He kept punching me whenever he would say something. I told him to stop but he didn't. He used to do that. Somehow, it felt like the good old times.

Then, we took a picture. A few minutes after, we left and took a walk. They need to go back and have some rest. I need to go home, too. While walking, we talked about relationships. Same as before, I am not committed to anyone. He is in an "semi-kinda" relationship and he said it is better that way.

We arrived at the elevator. Their car is parked in the upper level. It was time to say goodbye. I did and wished them good luck for tomorrow's competition. He said goodbye and asked for a hug. "What's with you," I asked. "We don't do that. We're not that close." Then, I laughed. "We aren't?," he answered. "No," I replied back. "Why should we," I asked. He told me maybe he just missed me, that's why.

to be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  2:10 AM  

interesting story :) hintayin ko yung karugtong :)

clatot 1:23 AM  

ano ito?! nakaka-intriga! hmm...

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP