fave lines from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

>> Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Veruca Salt: I'm Veruca Salt. It's very nice to meet you, sir.
[does a curtsy]
Willy Wonka: I always thought a verruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot. Ha, ha.


-------

Willy Wonka: Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

-------

Grandma Georgina: You smell like peanuts. I like peanuts.
Willy Wonka: You smell like old people... and soap. I like it.

-------

Willy Wonka: The best kind of prize is a *sur*prise!

-------

Mr. Bucket: Your mum and I thought, maybe you'd like to open your birthday present tonight.
Charlie Bucket: Maybe we should wait until morning.
Grandpa George: Like hell.
Grandpa Joe: All together we're 381 years old. We don't wait.

-------

Grandpa George: Charlie, money is everywhere. They print more and more of it every day. But that ticket? There are only five of them, and that's all there's ever going to be. Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money. Are you a dummy?

1 comments:

geeler 11:06 AM  

waah! charlie and the chocolate factory!!!! haay...

Post a Comment

    Web Counter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP