prayer mountain
>> Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Rowick invited me to go with her to the Touch of Glory Prayer Mountain in Antipolo last Friday. The place was for 'Christians'.
We arrived at around 7pm. After registering and checking our dorm room, we attended a service. I'm not sure if all services were like that -- there was singing (maybe 3 songs) before the actual "service". Then, the "service" itself. And after that was a prayer.
We had dinner afterwards -- actually, there was no food by that time so we both had a sandwich.
Then, we sat on one of the benches outside and talked about life, love, God, religion. Around 1130pm, she went inside one of the prayer cells and I went back to the dorm. I told her I don't think I can pray inside the small room (I think it was 4ft x 4ft or smaller!) and I needed to hear noise to be able to concentrate.
The experience was nice. Though it was a bit akward since I think I'm the only Catholic there at that time. (Basta iba yun feeling..) And I think I was observing the place and the people half of the time.
Anyway, here are some pictures. Konti lang kasi nahihiya ako magpicture dahil yun mga tao nagppray.
That's my friend and this was taken at the "garden" a little above the dorms.
That's us before rain started to pour.
0 comments:
Post a Comment