boo boos
>> Friday, May 18, 2007
Wednesday
I woke up because of a phone call a little past 8 am..
"hello?"
"hello, ava.."
"sino to?"
"si ria. tumawag si miyuki. may training daw kayo today?"
"yeah.. 9am"
I looked at my watch and after a few seconds, I was saying to myself "oh shit!"
I did a stupid (but honest) mistake of telling her yesterday that our training was 9am Tokyo time.
The whole Japan team was waiting for me for 1 hour. And I kept apologizing in my emails until the end of the day. Miyuki said it was fine and that she was only joking when she emailed "Thank you for your training today (although we had confusion for starting time....)".
Good thing we had another training session the following day. And I had the chance to redeem myself.
And I think she has forgotten about it because at the end of her email this afternoon, she said "Have a nice weekend! Weather here in May is just fine..." And I wasn't asking about their weather! hehe
-------------------
Thursday
I was thinking about how I will go about the training (after yesterday's boo boo)while walking to the office. I noticed that the pavement was a little wet. I was recalling if it rained that night when my right foot suddenly slipped. I tried to support myself with my left foot but it was useless.
I feel on my butt and I accidentally sat on the laptop bag (with the laptop inside!). Good thing it was still a llittle early and there were no cars passing by. I didn't look around to see if there were people who saw me. It was better that way. But the guard was just across me and I heard him say "tsktsk". He didn't even ask if I was ok. Bad Manong Guard!
What a way to start the day!
2 comments:
may pics ka ng Japan team nyo? Eh si Miyuki? hehehe.
uy mga Jap! hehe. na-excite. bad nga si manong guard, di ka man lang kinamusta.
Post a Comment