boyfriends
>> Monday, May 28, 2007
my older brother texted me last sat: "may dsl na ko.. may frndster ka ba?"
i said yes and told him to just search for my name.
the following day, he sent another msg: "sino bf mo d2?"
i replied, "nyek. wala akong bf.."
then, he textmed me again: "gf?"
then i said, "lalo namang wala. wag ka mag-alala, ndi ako lesbian. hehe"
he used to tease me with those things when we were younger. sbe ko nga baka nakapalit kami kse mas maarte pa sya sa kn. tapos there was a time na nakikipagsabunutan sya sa kin. hehehe syempre lugi ako kase maigsi yun buhok nya.
----------------
Sometimes God has his funny ways of reminding you of things.
I texted some guy friends (because the girls would not be available) to have dinner on tonight. The place was yet to be decided and I think 2 of them were texting each other last night. Accidentally, someone sent the message to me. It roughly says something like this:
"Hindi ko alam kung may bf na si ava. Pero tingin ko magkakatuluyan sila ni ____. Hanggang panagarap na lang ako."
I couldn't help but laugh when I read the message. Mga chismoso! hehehe
Oh well.. let's see how tonight goes.
3 comments:
sino naman yung nadulas sa text?? hehehe. yikee!
ndi ko sasabihin. and mag-pretend ka na lng na ndi mo nabasa yun entry na to. hehehe
intriguing... hehe. =)
Post a Comment